Provides project management leadership to support the delivery of North American Innovation projects.
Leads projects that deliver against the following critical metrics:
• On time (measured by Gate 5 Material Availability Date ‘MAD’ commitment)
• In full (measured by line fill)
• On budget (as agreed to at Gate 5)
• Achieve COGs targets (Gate 5 costs)
• Quality (meet Diageo’s Global Finished Products Standard)
• Bring creative solutions to commercialization challenges.
• Provides individual oversight and delivery of low to high-complexity programs
• Ensure new product development programs apply proper Diageo methodologies (World Class Commercialization, Change Control and Technical Readiness)
• Leads delivery of programs from Gate 1 through to 90 days post-launch against critical metrics.
• Provides Supply input and commercial grounding during project development phases, driving resolution of commercialization hurdles that may arise and managing regular project communications to Supply and Demand project sponsors, Technical Operations and the broader Supply community.
• Builds great relationships with partners in NA Demand and throughout the Supply organization.
• Applies strong project management skills to develop and manage project timelines, addresses technical and resourcing challenges and ensures risk profiles and mitigation plans are developed and completed for each project.
• Consistently demonstrates pride and commitment to Diageo, behaves authentically, focuses on finding viable, sustainable supply chain solutions, and develops trusting relationships across the organization.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• 1-3+ years of Technical and Professional development experience in consumer package technology.
• BS in Engineering, Supply Chain, or related technical field, with demonstrated knowledge of product commercialization.
• Strong business acumen, communication, interpersonal, influencing and relationship-building skills
• Solid theoretical knowledge of primary package design, liquid development, and manufacturing processes and procedures.
• Role requires 20 - 30% domestic travel.